Banana Pudding Parfait
Submitted by taylork on Mon, 01/14/2013 - 14:10
Serving Size:3/4 cup
Cost Per Serving:$.26
- 1 package (0.8 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled (about 3/4 cup crumbs)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Combine pudding mix and 2 cups of milk in a medium bowl. Beat until well blended (about 2 minutes) with a wire whisk, rotary beater, or electric mixer at lowest speed.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Set out 6 bowls or glasses.
- Put 3 tablespoons of pudding in the bottom of each glass.
- Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs on the pudding in each cup.*
- Layer 1/4 of the banana slices on crumbs.
- Repeat with layers of pudding, graham crackers, and banana slices.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- *To make crumbs, put crackers in a sealable plastic bag and roll the side of a glass over them.
- Make this in small plastic containers with lids to take for lunches. Keep cold with ice packs.
- Try this recipe with your favorite pudding flavor!
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu