Baked Tortilla Chips
Submitted by taylork on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 20:36
Serving Size:8 chips
- 6 whole wheat flour or corn tortillas
- Cooking oil spray
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into 8 wedges using a knife or pizza cutter (like cutting a pizza) and place on a baking sheet.
- Spray tops of tortilla wedges with cooking spray and lightly salt, if desired.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until crisp and light brown, watching closely so the crisps don’t burn.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on paper towels or cooling rack.
- Store the tortilla crisps in an air tight container.
- Serve alone, with salsa, or with jicama & black bean dip.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's