Baked Fish and Cheese
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:28
Serving Size:1 fillet
- 4 fish fillets, un-breaded (cod, tilapia, catfish, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (Mozzarella or Cheddar)
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with cheese and cover with tomatoes.
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes.
- If fresh tomatoes are not in season, use a 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes and drain the liquid off.
- Use your favorite kind of fish in this recipe - cod, tilapia, catfish, etc.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's