Baked Apple Wedges
Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 13:58
Serving Size:1 apple
- 4 baking apples (Rome, Granny Smith, Gala, Cortland)
- Cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice (optional)
- Wash, core, and cut apples into wedges. Place in a baking dish.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil and place apples in the pan.
- Spray apples with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Pour orange juice over the apples, if desired.
- Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes or until tender or microwave in a non-metal baking dish for 11-13 minutes on high.
- Try adding walnuts or dried fruit with the apples.
- For a sweet and hot treat, substitute 2 Tablespoons of red hots candy for the brown sugar and orange juice.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's