- 1 can (15 ounces) apricots (packed in juice or light syrup)
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) vanilla yogurt (low fat and sugar free)
- 8 small paper cups
- 8 wooden sticks or plastic spoons (for handles)
- Drain apricots.
- Combine the drained apricots and yogurt. Blend until smooth with a blender or food processor.
- Pour mixture into 8 small paper cups and put in freezer. After half an hour (when they start to freeze), stand a wooden stick or plastic spoon in the pops.
- Freeze 3-4 hours or until pops are solid.
- Remove from cup to serve. Place bottom of cup under hot running water for 20 seconds. Peel off paper cup.
- No blender? Mince apricots on a cutting board.
- Make pops with plain Greek yogurt.
- Optional additions might be honey, sugar, or sweetener.
- Serve like ice cream. Pour mixture into plastic container, cover, and freeze 3-4 hours or until firm. Thaw 10 minutes before serving.
- Try with other canned fruits.
- Save leftover apricot juice and mix with other juices.