Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:12
Serving Size:3 apple smiles
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Cut apple into quarters. Remove core. Cut quarters into 3 slices each.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Place 3 or 4 raisins on top of peanut butter on one apple slice.
- Top with another apple slice, peanut butter side down. Squeeze gently.
- Use 3 mini marshmallows in place of the 3 or 4 raisins.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu