10 Minute Chili
Submitted by taylork on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:14
Serving Size:1 cup
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-16 ounce can kidney beans
- 1-16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons chili powder
- Cook ground beef and onion together in a saucepan and rinse in warm water and drain to remove excess fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients with the beef and onion in the saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Have pre-cooked, rinsed, and drained ground beef on hand in the freezer for quick meal preparation.
- Make a double batch and freeze the extra in single serving size containers for an extra quick meal.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu
- How To's