Submitted by taylork on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 11:38
Serving Size:1/2 cup
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- 1 cup berries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Wash and chop peach, apple and berries into small pieces.
- Combine fruit in a bowl. Add sugar and stir.
- Let sit 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Serve with baked chips or cinnamon chips.
- Serve as a snack, appetizer, or dessert.
- Use a variety of favorite berries: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- Can add 1 Tablespoon brown sugar if desired.
Spend Smart. Eat Smart. Menu