Serving Size:1 1/2 cups
Cost Per Serving:$.82
- 1 package (7.25 ounces) macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) mixed vegetables. frozen
- 1 1/2 cups cooked meat (beef, pork, or chicken), chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package. Add the frozen vegetables after about 5 minutes. Cook until macaroni is tenderand vegetables are cooked. Drain.
- Return macaroni and vegetables to the pan. Add the meat.
- Stir the cheese sauce mix, milk, and garlic or onion powder together. Stir into macaroni mixture.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Stir off and on.
- Omit the butter or margarine recommended on the package to save calories and fat!