Food Safety Links
- Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy - University of Minnesota
- Consumer Acceptance of Irradiated Meat and Poultry Products
This resource is an article published in Issues in Food Safety Economics, a USDA publication. The issue is an Acrobat file published in August 2000.
- Ensuring your Food is Safe - Purdue University Extension
- Final Rule for Irradiated Food Products (FDA)
- Food Irradiation - Minnesota Department of Health
- Food Safety and Irradiation: Protecting the Public from Foodborne Infections
Presentation made by Robert Tauxe (CDC) at the 2000 Emerging Infectious Diseases Conference
- Frequently Asked Questions about Food Irradiation (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Food Irradiation - University of California at Davis
This resource is an Acrobat file published in 2001 that has answers to frequently asked questions about food irradiation.
- Irradiated Foods Booklet - American Council on Health and Science
- Irradiation - An Overview of a Safe Alternative to Fumigation (USDA ARS)
- Irradiation of Meat and Poultry Products - (USDA)