- Food Code 2009
- The Food Code is a model code and reference document for state, city, county and tribal agencies that regulate restaurants, retail food stores, vending operations and foodservice operations in institutions such as schools, hospitals, nursing homes and child care centers. The Food Code establishes practical, science-based guidance and enforceable provisions for mitigating risk factors known to cause foodborne illness.
- Iowa Food Safety Project
- Iowa State University Extension believes that resources are needed for consumers, foodservice operators, students and educators to access research-based, unbiased information on food safety and quality. The goal of the Food Safety Project is to: Develop educational materials that give the public the tools they need to minimize their risk of foodborne illness and disseminate food safety information.
- Integrated Food Safety Information Delivery System
- This web site is designed to serve the needs of food safety regulators by providing factual information for use with local food establishment operators.
- Training Resources
- The Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management program provides evidence based resources for food and lodging organizations.
This research based training is designed for foodservice employees. Use this training to increase your knowledge and skills so you can Do Your PART in making SafeFood©. Each of the four sections of this training has three pieces.