Submitted by beranek on Fri, 09/06/2013 - 09:11
How do I join 4-H?
- If you're wanting more info about a certain club, feel free to contact a leader listed on the above brochure or call the Floyd County Extension Office at 641-228-1453.
- Once you've picked a club, it's time to get registered on 4-H online at http://iowa.4honline.com.
- Pick your Projects! Use the Pick a Project Paper to help you decide which projects you would like to enroll in.
- Want to know what's going on in the Floyd County 4-H Program. Check out our website and our Clover Leaves Newsletter on the Floyd County 4-H Website.
- To find out more about the 4-H Program, check out the Iowa 4-H website.
Members must complete enrollment and pay enrollment fee by May 1st in order to exhibit at county fair.
If you have any questions about the Floyd County 4-H Program or 4-H in general, please contact us at 641-228-1453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living