339 Science II
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-3221
D. Allen Pattillo
B.S. Fisheries and Aquaculture, University of Georgia, 2008.
M.S. Fisheries, Auburn University, 2010.
- Eutrophication effects of treated wastewater discharge in golf course ponds in the Southeastern United States
- Potential escapement effects of the Australian redclaw crayfish (Cherax quadricarinatus), on a common crayfish species, (Procambarus acutissimus) in the Southeastern United States.
- The effectiveness of Aqui-STM and temperature manipulation for anesthetizing juvenile redclaw crayfish (C. quadricarinatus).
- The effectiveness of androgenic gland ablation for the sex reversal of juvenile male redclaw crayfish (C. quadricarinatus).
- Fertilizer effects of feed on the growth and survival of redclaw crayfish (C. quadricarinatus) in outdoor culture in the Southeastern United States.
World Aquaculture Society
International Association of Astacology
Peer Reviewed Publications:
Extension and Non-Peer Reviewed Publications: