The five main risk areas Annie’s Project bases their educational sessions on include:
The mission of Annie’s Project is to empower farm women to be better business
partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.
Annie’s Project provides education in production, price or market, financial,
institutional and legal, and human and personal risk.
Annie’s Project is a six-week course designed especially for farm women to
help them develop their management and decision-making skills for their farms.
Annie’s Project gives farm women the opportunity to learn from female agricultural
professionals and network with other women in similar situations.
Annie’s Project Core Values
- Safe Harbor - All questions or situations are welcome for sharing and open discussion.
- Connection - The learning environment encourages participants to relate to each other and to presenters.
- Discovery - Participants experience moments when something makes sense where before it did not.
- Shared Learning - There is always a participant who knows more about the subject presented than the instructor and is willing to share her experience.
Annie’s Project Methodology
- One-half time presenting a lecture
- One-half time leading a discussion or doing interactive activities,