Contracts and Grants
This template should be used for Fee-for-Service or Revenue generation with customers when necessary. It is customized for educational programs and presentations.
Service Agreement Template
This template should be used when providing a fee-for-service with a University approved fee rate. This Agreement is provided by the University Legal Counsel and provides legal language for materials transfer and confidentiality. Note that a speaking and educational Program Agreement is also available on the Extension and Finance Contracts and Grants website.
ISU Extension Finance is responsible for the following:
- Manage ISU Extension's Federal & State allocation of funds, including: budgeting, analysis and financial reporting.
- Advise ISU Extension staff on Federal and State compliance issues.
- Provide fiscal assistance to the Program Directors and Regional Directors.
- Manage and approve personnel actions for all ISU paid Extension employees.
- Manage the ISU Extension Federal Employee Programs: CSRS, FERS, TSP & FEGLI.
- Manage ISU Extension grants and contracts including budgeting and post award financial reporting, managed through campus, and provide training and guidance to counties for grants administered through Extension Districts.