Skip Navigation

Reimbursement for Project Expenses Paid by County Extension Offices

Example: "X" County Extension Office requests reimbursement for expenses paid by the county.

  • County completes the county reimbursement form found on the Contracts and Grants page
  • County Extension Education Director signs, attaches receipts as appropriate, and mails to the Area Program Coordinator if designated, if one is not designated, then forward to the Area Extension Education Director (AEED).
  • If there is an Area Program Coordinator designated, they will approve and forward to the AEED.
  • Area Secretary prepares the ISU Voucher and mails the voucher, reimbursement form, and receipts to campus for processing.
  • The Extension Fiscal Office will enter the class codes before sending to Accounting.