Skip Navigation

Extension Staff Travel

Any Extension staff person traveling for grant-related activities needs the grant account number. Staff will submit travel expenses on the ISU Travel Expense Voucher, listing the grant account and approved grant travel on a separate line. After completion, it will then be forwarded to the AEED.