ISU Extension has a County Content Management System (CMS) that enables content providers (county and field staff) to easily and quickly publish information to the web without extensive training or knowledge of web technologies. The CMS also allows for a consistent branding image of ISU Extension.
The Content Management System (known as the CMS) requires the following
- Computer with Pentium III – compatible or later processer
- Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, or Windows Vista with 128MB or RAM and 20 MB of available hard drive space
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- An ISU net-id name and password (the same as your e-mail address and password)
- Access rights to the proper channel (county directory). Access rights can be requested by having the Regional Extension Education Director send an e-mail to email@example.com with the person's name, net-id, county name and level of publishing rights.
Training is held periodically throughout the year. E-mail announcement of training sessions will be sent. If you have any questions regarding training, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Manuals and other resources for the County CMS system can be found at https://www.extension.iastate.edu/it/content/