Skip Navigation

County-Based Office Assistants and Program Assistants

There is no university health care plan for these staff members. If county extension councils choose to provide health insurance, they have the option of purchasing insurance locally or participating in the county plan. If the county extension council decides to compensate an employee with a set dollar allocation for individual purchase of medical/dental insurance, that dollar allocation is subject to state and federal withholding. (Allocation is considered part of gross salary.) IAOCEC insurance is not yet available.