You can join a 4-H club up through 12th grade where you can do all kinds of fun activities, like build a rocket, design clothes, learn about computers, help save the environment .
You name it, you can do it in 4-H. And better yet, you can get a lot of help from adult volunteers. They are mentors who can teach you and help you learn.
- To get started, Find a Club that fits your interests. Contact your County Extension Office.
- If you don't find a club that fits your style, you can Start a Club.
- And if you'd rather go the individual route, try Independent Membership.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living