National 4-H Shooting Sports (SESS) Invitational, Grand Island, NE, June 24-29, 2014
Congratulations to the following top four individuals and alternate who have been selected to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports National Invitational in Grand Island Nebraska in the Shotgun Discipline.
- Cody, Marion County total 63 (37 Trap, 26 Skeet)
- Josh, Marion County total 62 (36 Trap, 26 skeet)
- Josie, Kossuth County total 62 (33 Trap, 29 Skeet)
- Jason E., Emmet County total 54 (23 trap, 31 skeet)
- Travis, Marion County, Alternate total 53 (35 trap, 18 Skeet)
These individuals plus a few others attended the Iowa National Qualifier in Poweshiek County at Big Springs Shooting Range on March 30th.
If others are interested in attending these events we have two more scheduled completion dates for the Archery, muzzloader, smallbore and air rifle disciplines.
- Archery (Compound and Recurve) Qualification is April 19th in Decatur County for registration and questions call Gene Olsen 641-344-9393 or email email@example.com.
- Muzzleloader, Smallbore Rifle and Air Rifle Qualification is April 26th in Crawford County for registration call Mary Wadsworth 712-592-2242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for event questions call Larry Dreesen 712-269-7362
For more information and the registration form please visit our 4-H Shooting Sports website http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/page/shooting-sports-activities-and-events. (Donise Petersen)
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living