eXtension Just in Time Parenting
A national extension Web site that brings quality, research-based information to families at the time it can be most useful and make the biggest difference in their lives.
- Age-paced newsletters that can be downloaded and printed
- facts sheets
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to experts across the country
- Upcoming local Extension programs
How can Just in Time Parenting make such a big difference?
- it pulls together the core information you need to help your children and family thrive.
- it connects you to resources and information – when you or your children need help.
- it can be read by all the adults in your family, and can help dispel child-rearing myths and misinformation.
- it is easy to get and a convenient way to learn how you can help your child grow up healthy and ready for success.
If you are a professional who works with parents
Help spread the word and use these resources with your parents! To find out more, go to http://www.extension.org/mediawiki/files/1/10/JITPOct25_07.pdf
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living