Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Emmet County 4-H & Youth
Learn about 4-H
Youth in grades 4-12 may choose a club based on location, age or special interest. If club leader information is not available, please contact the County Youth Coordinator. We are happy to assist you in contacting a club leader. It is important that you make contact with the club leaders, as they can give you specific information about the club such as meeting times, special club rules and whether they are already at full membership.
You should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the 4-H program. Look for a project in your interest areas by checking in the Pick Your Adventure Guide and check out 4-H Project Hot Sheets and consider attending the NEW 4-H member pizza party and information meeting held in January. Check our calendar for more information about upcoming 4-H workshops and events throughout the year.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Emmet County Events
- Clover Kids-Armstrong (K-1st Graders)
- Clover Kids-Armstrong (2nd-3rd Graders)
- Clover Kids-Wallingford (K-3rd Graders)
- Clover Kids-Estherville (K-1st Graders)
- Clover Kids-Estherville (2nd-3rd Graders)
Child Care That Works
- Math for Every Age
- Don't Give Kids a Tummy Ache!
- Problem Solving with Children
All Events for Emmet County
- 2015 Emmet Expressins April - May
- 2015 Emmet Expressions February-March
- 2014-2015 Emmet Expressions Nov/Dec/Jan 4-H Newsletter
- 2014-2015 Emmet Expressions Sept/Oct 4-H Newsletter
Looking for direction in your 4-H project areas?
Check out the PROJECT HOT SHEETS! These program materials can be accessed 24/7 right on the web! http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/projects
These hot sheets coordinate with the 4-H project areas and are full of great information. You will find a list of project goals, as well as ideas for communication, citizenship, and leadership activities in the given area. Great resources and some exhibit ideas are also included! Check out this website and use the hot sheets now to support your project work!
There are also project “Tip Sheets” listed at this same website that will help you when preparing your exhibits for the fair under each specific project area. Check these out for more help!