Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
East Pottawattamie 4H & Youth
To sucessfully complete a 4-H year, and be eligible for year-end awards, all East Pottawattamie 4-H members must complete the following:
- Enroll in 4-H. All 4-H members and leaders now enroll via www.4hOnline.com, by May 15. If re-enrolling, please use existing family account. New members should contact the East Pottawattamie Extension Office, or their 4-H leader prior to enrolling.
- Enroll in at least 1 project via www.4hOnline.com by May 15.
- Give at least 1 presentation at a club meeting - How to Give a Presentation
- Turn in a completed Record Book by the date determined by the county each fall. 4-H RECORD BOOK Information and Forms
If attending a 4-H camp or activity, but not enrolled in 4-H, please complete a 4-H Member Health Form
In 4-H, the Sky's the Limit: 4-H Project Areas
East Pottawattamie County 4-H NEWSLETTERS can be found by logging into your 4hOnline account.
East Pottawattamie 4-H Scholarship Applications
(2012 forms, but may still be used)
2013 County/Regional 4-H Registration Forms:
County Fair Entry Forms can be found in your County Fair newsletter.
Fair Exhibit Assistance:
- 2013 County Fair Books are available at the Extension Office.
- Write Up (Exhibitor Fair Information Form)
- 4-H Photography Exhibit Label - for use on the back of all county and State Fair photography exhibits. updated 2013.
- Communications Poster Exhibit Report Form
- Clothing Event Report Form
- Table Setting Contest Information - This year's county contest will be held on Wednesday, July 17, at 5:30pm.
- Pie Contest Judges' Evaluation
- Pizza Contest Judges' Evaluation
- Design: Exploring the elements & principles
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits For Iowa 4-H Fairs
- Helpful Hints Livestock Sheet
- Harvesting and Preparing Vegetables for Exhibit
County 4-H Clubs
- Botna Valley Achievers
- Carson Commanders
- East Pott. Hot Shots
- Layton Lincoln Leading Livewires
- Riverside Technics
- Westside Feeders
County Clover Kid Clubs
- BVA Clover Kids
- Walnut Clover Kids
- West Nishna Clover Kids
- Westside Clover Kids (2 clubs)
Other Online Resources
Clover Kid Fun
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
County Events4h has no events.