A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Dubuque County Extension
In these trying economic times, improving the quality of life in Iowa continues to be at the heart of ISU Extension’s work: collaborating with communities to reduce poverty; helping farmers and consumers enhance energy efficiency; educating Iowans about food, feed and fuel issues; and helping companies develop strategies to improve their bottom line.
- Pesticide and Manure Applicator Testing and Training Information
- Master Gardeners: newsletters, call center hours, info about training classes and more.
- Links for farmers, land owners, and dairy news: custom farm rate survey, land values, cash rental rates, pasture rental rates, and more.
- Local Foods resources: information for farmers, consumers, institutions and agencies interested in regional food systems.
- 4-H Online: web-based access for 4-H families to update their records and project information.
- Family Life: find resources to help you manage your finances, control your credit, and plan for your future. Join the Mid-Life & Beyond discussion about issues surrounding aging in Dubuque County.
- Soil testing: get information on how to take a good sample and send it in for analysis.
- PHOTOS: Check out the work our 4-H volunteers, Master Gardeners, and Extension Specialists are doing in Dubuque County.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Dubuque County Events
- Beef Weigh-In
- March 23-24 Multi Region Intermediate Trip to Wisconsin Dells
- Commerical Manure Applicator Training
- Smart Choice - Health Insurance - Options in the new health insurance marketplace
- Private Pesticide Applicator Training
All Events for Dubuque County