A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Dubuque County Extension
In these trying economic times, improving the quality of life in Iowa continues to be at the heart of ISU Extension’s work: collaborating with communities to reduce poverty; helping farmers and consumers enhance energy efficiency; educating Iowans about food, feed and fuel issues; and helping companies develop strategies to improve their bottom line.
- PESTICIDE AND MANURE APPLICATOR TESTING AND TRAINING INFORMATION
- MASTER GARDENERS: newsletters, call center hours, info about training classes and more.
- LINKS FOR FARMERS, LAND OWNERS AND DAIRY NEWS: custom farm rate survey, land values, cash rental rates, pasture rental rates, and more. Subscribe to the FREE "The Rural Innovator" email newsletter
- LOCAL FOODS RESOURCES: information for farmers, consumers, institutions and agencies interested in regional food systems.
- 4-H ONLINE: web-based access for 4-H families to update their records and project information.
- FAMILY LIFE: find resources to help you manage your finances, control your credit, and plan for your future. Join the Mid-Life & Beyond discussion about issues surrounding aging in Dubuque County.
- SOIL TESTING: get information on how to take a good sample and send it in for analysis. FYI: You do not need to pick up a special bag at our office to send your soil sample to the ISU labs.
- PHOTOS: Check out the work our 4-H volunteers, Master Gardeners, and Extension Specialists are doing in Dubuque County.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living