We encourage 4-H families to use these NEW online links to enroll in 4-H, add or drop project areas, change contact information, verify livestock identification information and more. Come see how quick and easy it is to be in 4H!
- If you are enrolling or re-enrolling in 4-H please visit the 4hOnline Information for Families Page it has enrollment forms and help sheets to guide you through the online registration process. (Remember, if you are re-enrolling or have a family member already in 4-H, you have a family account already set up with your home email address. Please do not create a new profile.) Contact the Dickinson County Extension & Outreach Office if you have any questions -- (712) 336-3488.
- 4hOnline can be found at https://iowa.4honline.com/Login.aspx?404F61372F5A767774496E6F3D or simply by clicking on this hotlink for 4hOnline.
Livestock Identification Information
- At this point, the market beef project area is the first to be online for verification. Those 4-H members who weighed and tagged a market steer or market heifer during the county beef weigh-in will need to confirm data entered by the county extension staff prior to January 30th in order for it to be accepted by the State 4-H office. Please use the 4hOnline link and click on the "Livestock Verification Process" for details.
If you have questions, please feel free to call the Dickinson County Extension & Outreach Office at (712)336-3488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living