Eating Well - Moving More
Eating Well - Moving More is a wellness program that helps employees make lifestyle changes in five areas that influence hypertension: weight, physical activity, diet, sodium intake, and alcohol intake.
The program offers:
- on-site blood pressure and weight screening with individual risk assessments, before and after the series
- eight self-study newsletters for employees, containing lifestyle behavior assessments and goal-setting materials
- optional program(s) with ISU Extension nutrition and health specialist
FEE: $15 per person. Includes before and after assessments and 8 newsletters, distributed bi-weekly to each participant. Optional: Pedometers ($6) and exercise stretch bands ($2) available.
For more information contact Cindy Baumgartner, Nutritional and Health Program Specialist at 563-927-4201 or (cell) 563-608-0868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living