The following pages are considered Topics Pages:
- [CountyName] 4-H & Youth
- Farm Management
- Yard & Garden/ Horticulture
- Business & Industry
- Community Economic Development
Editing a Topics Page
- Navigate to the page
- Click Edit on the right hand side.
To add local content under Local Highlights, edit the Body of the page. (Refer to the Content Editor section)
This section is for local information or links that are not available in the news or statewide resources.
OPTIONAL -- Edit the Sidebar Area 3 or Sidebar Area 4 fields (If nothing is in these fields, they won’t show)
Sidebar Area 3 = Publications box. Use this box to promote publications related to the page or topic.
Add a title by changing a short line of text to a Heading 6 format to create a heading for your box.
Sidebar Area 4 – Generic Box – Use this box to link to related resources or external links.
Editing Statewide Resources
To add a Statewide Resource, you can either browse the database or search for the resource.
To browse, click on the Browse link next to the empty field
This pulls up a dialogue box that lists all the available statewide resources.
- You can filter this list by selecting the topic you are editing (For example, if I am editing the Crops page, I would select Crops from the dropdown and hit Apply)
- The screen only shows 20 items at a time, you may need to page through them to find the right resource.
- Then Select the resource you want to add and hit OK.
You may also search for the resource if you know the name of it.
Put your cursor in the blank field and type a keyword of the resource you want to add. For example, if you want to add Organic Agriculture, you could type Organic.
- Wait a second and the resource should appear below the field.
Click on it to add it to the field.
- To add more blank fields, click Add another item.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living