Contact Us Page - County
The Contact Us page stores the information for both the Contact Us page and the Connect with Extension box (the blue box on the homepage). This way you update it in one place and it will update across the site.
TIP To get this page to work with the Google Maps, it is created a little differently. That is why the Edit link looks different.
Editing Your Contact Us Page
- Navigate to your contact us page (About Us > Contact Us OR Map to County Office link in Connect box)
Click on Edit Contact Us & Connect Box Information on the right hand side of the page.
Update any fields with the appropriate information – Most fields are self-explanatory. The following fields may need some instruction:
- Body field – An extra area to put additional contact information if needed. This will show under the Hotlines link and before the Statewide Directories
- Toll free phone – Optional
- Street Address & City, State ZIP – These fields create the Google Map and the Google Directions widget automatically. If your office moves, simply change this information and the maps will update.
Email List – If you have an email list you would like to promote on the Contact Us page and the Connect Box, you may add them through the Contact Us page.
- Add a title (this will be the link name)
Add the URL to the sign up form for the newsletter.
- Facebook Page – This is defaulted to our main ISUEO Facebook page. However, you can change the title and link to point to your own Facebook page if you have one or you can add a couple Facebook pages.
Twitter Page – This is defaulted to our main ISUEO Twitter page. However, you can change the title and link to point to your own Twitter page if you have one.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living