If you are entering into 4th-12th grade and would like to participate in events such as county fair, project workshops, community projects, summer camps and more... 4-H is for you! To view the large offering project areas 4-H is involved in click here and view all topics on the left column. For more information on the Dallas County 4-H Program and how to join, contact Aleta Cochran at (515) 993-4281 or email@example.com. Club listings can be found here.
Clover Kids is open to youth entering into K-3rd grade. For more information on Clover Kids or to join, contact Lisa Mickelson at (515) 993-4281 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Club listings can be found here.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Dallas County Events
- CyDay Friday!
- Youth Shooting Sports Informational Meeting
- Youth Committee Meeting
- 4-H Robotics Volunteer Leader Workshop
- 4-H National Science Day Experiment Leader Workshop
Child Care That Works
- How Effective Director's Get Things Done Part 3
- Building Relationships with Children Who Challenge Us
- Understanding Shaken Baby Syndrome and The Period of PURPLE Crying
- Ethical Thinking and Practices: Using the NAEYC Code of Ethics
All Events for Dallas County