If you are entering into 4th-12th grade and would like to participate in events such as county fair, project workshops, community projects, summer camps and more... 4-H is for you! To view the large offering project areas 4-H is involved in click here and view all topics on the left column. For more information on the Dallas County 4-H Program and how to join, contact Aleta Cochran at (515) 993-4281 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Club listings can be found here.
Click here for instructions on how to enroll/re-enroll into 4hOnline. Enrollment opens on September 2!
Clover Kids is open to youth entering into K-3rd grade. For more information on Clover Kids or to join, contact Lisa Mickelson at (515) 993-4281 or email@example.com. Club listings can be found here.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Dallas County Events
- ISU Extension and Outreach Week!
- 4-H Communications Event
- 4-H Clover Kids Communication Day
- 4-H FSQA Training and Testing
- Volunteer Recruitment Event
Child Care That Works
- Fizz Bubble Goo
- Color Me Healthy - Food Colors and Health
- Better Kid Care: Giving Your Best: Making Secure Attachments
- Injury Prevention in Iowa Child Care
- Gardening with Children
All Events for Dallas County