County 4-H Clothing Event
Dallas County 4-H Clothing Event Day
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Waukee Community Center- 445 Maple Street; Waukee, IA
Superintendent: Denise Hansen Hansenchef@aol.com or (515)457-8778-- evenings
- Doors will open for those dressing at the Community Center 4:00pm
- All participants must be dressed and ready to practice 4:30pm
- Public Style Show for family & friends 5:00pm
- Refreshments will be served after the show
DEADLINE for participation is June 2. Members can contact -- Denise Hansen at Hansenchef@aol.com or 457-8778.
4-H’ers may choose to participate in one or more of these areas! Forms for each category are available by clicking on the links below or by calling the Extension Office at 515-993-4281.
CLOTHING SELECTION: Purchased Garments
Choose and purchase an outfit for an event or special occasion or reason, complete with accessories!
FASHION REVIEW: Constructed Garments
You get to make your own outfit! Whether completing a shirt, pants or dress, you pick the material and put your outfit together just the way you want it!
THE $15 CHALLENGE
Your mission is find a complete outfit (top and bottom or dress) for $15 or less by checking out garage sales, Goodwill or Salvation Army stores!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living