Clover Kids Clothing Day!
If your Kindergarten through 3rd grader is an early adopter whose fashion sense has already began to take hold, consider entering them into the Clover Kids Clothing Event Day!
Dallas County Clover Kids are eligible to participate in this exciting event, and may enter one outfit per category.
The three categories are:
- Fashion Revue: Showcase an outfit you have constructed! Not everything worn must be handmade. For example, it would be OK to purchase a pair of pants to wear with a sweater you've knit or sewn or vice versa!
- Clothing Selection: Pull together a trendy outfit using pieces you have purchased. Be ready to tell judges what type of event your get-up is for and how it functions well for that specific occasion.
- $15 Challenge: Puchase a well-put together outfit with items found at Goodwill, Salvation Army or a garage sale using ONLY $15 or less. Provide a receipt for the judges.
Click HERE for a complete list of rules for each category.
Participants must also fill out this FORM.
The Clothing Event will take place on Saturday, June 14 at the Grace West Church on 6820 Ashworth Rd. in West Des Moines. If your Clover Kid would like to participate, please contact Denise Hansen at (515) 457-8778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration is Wednesday, June 11. Judging will take place between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. You will be able to schedule a time to meet with a judge. The public Style Show for friends and family will be at 4 p.m. Clover Kids wanting to show off their outfits must be dressed and ready to practice at 3:30 p.m.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living