Please use the 2014 Annual Report and the Our Story website to help others recognize the value of ISU Extension and Outreach. Our stakeholders — clients, citizens, partners, funders and public policy leaders — hold us accountable. They want to know that their investments in ISU Extension and Outreach are improving quality of life in Iowa. Being able to tell our story in a way that they will remember (and share with others) is critical to our ability to survive and thrive.
Twitter: Use the 2014 Annual Report Web page link --
Facebook: Use the YouTube link -
1. Right click on this image, chose "copy image" from the drop-down menu, and paste the image into a new e-mail message.
2. Click on the image in your email message, then in Outlook go to Insert > Hyperlink and place the following url into the Address field:
Note: If you use a Mac and cannot add a link to the image, you could add the words "Watch the video." to your email message and add the link to that text instead.
3. Add the following message or your own personal message below the image. Also link the words "We Are Everywhere for Iowans" to the annual report Web page:
Iowa State University educates more Iowa students than any other university, and ISU Extension and Outreach educates more Iowans. Last year more than 1 million people directly benefited from our programs. I encourage you to review our 2014 annual report, We Are Everywhere for Iowans. Thank you for your support.
4. Send a test version to yourself to ensure everything works.
5. Add your contacts.
6. Suggested subject line: We Are Everywhere for Iowans: ISU Extension and Outreach 2014 Annual Report
7. Hit send.
When the recipient clicks on the image, he or she will be taken to the annual report video message.
Download and print as needed. The annual report pdf features photos, program impacts, and financials from ISU Extension and Outreach. Use this as a leave-behind piece when meeting with community partners, then follow up with an e-postcard that takes them directly to the annual report site.
Each campus and county office soon will receive an 18" x 36" poster featuring photos and program impacts from the 2014 annual report. Please display your poster in a prominent office location and frame it for added emphasis.
County Web Editors: Please replace the 2013 annual report banner image with this one.