Other GIS Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Answers to common GIS questions at Iowa State University Extension.
Quick Task Sheets (QTS) - One page recipes for completing common GIS Tasks.
- Iowa Geographic Map Server: Orthophotos
- Geospatial Data Explorer: Search for data
- Iowa DOT (Department of Transportation): Infrastructure data and geo-referenced county highway maps as well as various administrative boundaries.
- NRGIS Library: Lots of Iowa GIS data
- Iowa State University GIS Facility: GIS ftp server
- Kaiser State Health Facts: provide free, up-to-date, and easy-to-use health data on all 50 states
Communities Main Menu
- About Us
- What We Do
- Topics of Interest
- Workshops & Programs
- CED Tools