The Fair Entry program is an online program where 4-H and FFA members may submit their class entries for the Clinton County Club Show. The Fair Entry program will be open on May 1, 2016.
- June 10 ENTRY DEADLINE for Bucket Bottle, Fashion Revue/Clothing Selection/$15 Challenge and for Communications projects, including: Educational Presentations, Extemporaneous Speaking, Working Exhibits and Share the Fun
- June 20 ENTRY DEADLINE for livestock class entries
- June 24 ENTRY DEADLINE for Non-Livestock Conference Judging class entries
***A $25.00 late fee will be collected for late livestock entries up until July 1. No late livestock entries will be accepted after July 1.
- Click Here for Fair Entry Helpsheet for 4-H Families and dual 4-H/FFA members
- Click Here for Fair Entry Helpsheet for FFA only members (not a dual 4-H member)
- Click Here for downloadable Clover Kids Fair Entry form
- Rabbit - State Fair Only
- Bucket Bottle Calf
- COOL Information
- FSQA Information
- Animal Care Disclosures (Drug Affidavits) due at Club Show check-in
Note: 4-H animals are now identified through 4hOnline. Click on the link below, login to your records and click on the Animals link at the top to identify your animals. Animals that are weighed will be entered by 4-H staff and must be verified by the 4-H family.
4hOnline Enrollment Program (Click here to ID your animals online)
- Conference Judging Day Entry (yellow form)- Must list all projects and be completed before Conference Judging Day and turned in at the end of the day.
- Design Elements & Principles of Art
- Copyright Use Guidelines for 4-H projects
- General Exhibit Information form (goal sheet) -Must accompany each project at Conference Judging Day.
- Sample Goal Sheet
- Photography Label
- Pet Projects
- Fashion Revue/Clothing Selection/$15 Challenge
- Conference Judging Day Goal Sheet
- Food & Nutrition
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living