A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Clinton County
Clinton County Extension brings research-based information from Iowa State University Extension to you. We offer education and programs that provide our county with "Information for Everyday Living."
ATTENTION - NEW OFFICE HOURS!
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm and Friday: 8 am - 1 pm.
4-H & Youth Development
Clinton County 4-H Program would like to recognize and thank all of the dedicated volunteers for the 2016-2017 year.
4-H Club Leaders
Project and Special Event Volunteers
Clinton County Master Gardener
- Over The Garden Gate-Master Gardener Newsletters
- Iowa Master Gardener News & Views
- Upcoming Events
- Best Practices for Donation Gardening
AG and Natural Resources
- Snouts and Tails Newsletter
- Crop Update
- Ag Decision Maker
- ANR Newsletter
- Women Managing Cattle Workshop
2017 Fall Pesticide Continuing Instruction Courses
- Aquatic, Forest, and Right-of-Way Pest Management Categories 2, 5 ,6 and 10 (October 18)
- Mosquito/Public Health Pest Management Categories 7D, 8, and 10 (October 26)
- Ornamental and Turfgrass Applicators Categories 3O, 3T, 3OT and 10 (November 8)
- Fumigation Categories 7C and 10 (November 14)
- Commercial Ag Weed, Insect and Plant Disease Management Categories 1A, 1B, 1C and 10 (November 15)
- Pest Control Operators Categories 7A, 7B, 8 and 10 (December 6)
To get email notifications of trainings please sign-up at: http://eepurl.com/_kHb1
Extension to Families
- ServSafe Classes 2017
- Words on Wellness Newsletter
- Science of Parenting Blog
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
Clinton County Extension Council
- Clinton County Fair: July 12 - 16, 2017
- Iowa State Fair: August 10 - 20, 2017
March 20, 2017
March 7, 2017
March 27, 2015
February 7, 2014
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living