To join a Clayton County 4-H club, please contact one of the club leaders listed in the above brochure or contact the Clayton County Extension Office for assiantance.
Re-enrolling 4-H members/families are encourged to use the 4-H online system to re-enroll each year.
New 4-H families in Clayton County must fill out paper enrollment forms the first year. Please contact a club leader or the Clayton County Extension Office for enrollment, medical/permission and code of ethics forms.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Clayton County Events
- Fall 4-H Leader Meeting
- Extension 4-H & Youth Development Committee Meeting
- County 4-H Project Award Interviews
- Clayton County 4-H County Council Meeting
- 4-H Junior Record Keeping Interviews
Child Care That Works
- Big Worries in A Little World
All Events for Clayton County