Clay County Fair 4-H and FFA Information
Clay County Fair Dates: September 12-20, 2015
District Communications Schedules:
Important Exhibitor Information:
Be sure to check all checklists for changes or updates.
- Beef Check List
- Dog Check List
- Horse Check List
- Lamb Checklist
- Meat Goat Check List
- Poultry Check List
- Rabbit Check List
- Swine Checklist
- FFA Swine Checklist
- Static & Communications Checklist
Exhibitor Disclosure Forms
- Beef Disclosure Statement - NEW for 2014
- Lamb Disclosure Statement
- Swine Disclosure Statement
- Meat Goat Disclosure Statement
- All animals must be identified in 4-H Online!
- Please visit the Iowa 4-H Livestock page for up to date information on care, management, and other important information about showing livestock including premise ID and COOL. (COOL FORM)
- 2014 Schedule Changes
- 2014 General Static & Communications Rules Changes
- 2014 Awardrobe Clothing Changes
- 2014 Animal Department Changes
- 4-H Online Livestock Helpsheets
- District Communications Information
- Camping Information (County and District) May 15 applications processed
4-H & FFA Photos:
To view photos from the Clay County Fair 4-H/FFA events, please visit our photo share site. You will have to submit an email letting us know you want to become a member. Please include how you are related to a 4-Her and in what county they are enrolled so that we can properly approve you.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
ALL animals must be identified in 4-H Online!
- 2014 Fun Fair Events-Just for FUN
Clay County 4-H/FFA Members and Families:
Clay County 4-H Members - Entries must be verified by the club leader by July 29. Check with your 4-H club leader for your club entry deadline. Entry cards are available from your club leader, but you may download the individual summary sheet below. All ENTRIES and PAYMENT must go through your club leader.
- County Individual Summary Form
- County Individual Summary Form (fillable PDF)
Clay County FFA members
Entries must be verified by the FFA advisor by August 1. Check with your FFA advisor for your chapter entry deadline.
- County FFA Summary Form
- County FFA Summary Form (fillable PDF)