Clay County Fair 4-H and FFA Information
Clay County Fair Dates: September 7-15, 2013
ALL animals must be identified in 4-H Online!
Exhibitor Disclosure Forms
Clay County 4-H/FFA Members and Families:
Clay County 4-H members - Entries must be verified by
- 2013 Premium Sale Changes
- Please visit the Iowa 4-H Livestock page for up to date information on care, management, and other important information about showing livestock including premise ID and COOL. (COOL FORM)
- All animals must be identified in 4-H Online!
- FSQA Certification
- Code of Ethics
- Fair Events - Just for FUN
4-H & FFA Photos:
To view photos from the Clay County Fair 4-H/FFA events, please visit our photo share site. You will have to submit an email letting us know you want to become a member. Please include how you are related to a 4-Her and in what county they are enrolled so that we can properly approve you.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living