Clay County 4-H Youth Council
Clay County high school 4-H members (9th-12th grade) are invited to join the 2014 Clay County 4-H Youth Council. Applications are due to the Clay County Extension Office no later than February 1, 2014.
Role of Youth Council Members:
1) Promote 4-H in
2) Provide ideas for county programs
3) Assist with countywide events
4) Act as a liaison between local clubs and county level of 4-H
5) Enhance our communities through meaningful participation in community events.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living