Coordinating education programs and service for beginning farmer efforts statewide and assessing the needs of beginning and retiring farmers. Providing support in financial management and planning, legal issues, tax laws, and many more services.
"Field & Feedlot" Cherokee County Pages
Click here to view current & past issues of the Cherokee County portion of the newsletter.
"Field & Feedlot" Newsletters
Click here to view current & past issues.
2011 Iowa Land Value Survey
Released 12/14/11. Includes survey results, charts, historical data
Farmland Value Survey with accompanying Excel spreadsheet to compare the economic and financial impacts of purchasing a parcel of farmland.
Trend-Ajusted Actual Production History (APH)
This new feature has been approved by the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation starting in the 2012 crop year.
Ag Decision Maker
Information and analysis tools to help you find solutions to many of the business, economic, and financial decisions facing farmers and agribusinesses
Ag Marketing Resource Center National resource for producers interested in value-added agriculture
Economic Research Service State Fact Sheets (USDA)
State fact sheets provide information on farm characteristics and farm financial indicators for each state in the United States
ReCAP-Regional Capacity Analysis Program
Detailed agricultural statistics by Iowa county
Agricultural Data for Decision Makers
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Cherokee County Events
- Commercial/Confinement Site Manure Applicator DVD Reshow
- Commercial Manure Applicator Certification/Recertification Course-Cherokee County
- Confinement Site Manure Applicator Certification
Crop and Pest Management
- Emerald Ash Borer Informational Seminar
- Pest Control Operators Continuing Instruction Course-Cherokee County
- Aerial Applicators Video Program
- PQA PLUSÂ® 2.0 PRODUCER SESSIONS
All Events for Cherokee County