Dare to Excel Newsletter
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach offers the Dare to Excel newsletter each month during the school year, September through May, to help parents help their children become better learners.
Dare to Excel newsletter shares information about what parents can do at home or in the community that will help children succeed at school.
Each newsletter will consistently feature proven parenting practices that research has shown help children become better learners.
You’ll get practical suggestions on topics such as the importance of routines, getting enough sleep, online safety and a lot more.
- September 2012 - Creating Home Environments That Help Kids Succeed at School
- May 2012 - Summer Success
- April 2012 - Activities Beyond School
- March 2012 - Service Learning
- February 2012 - Online Safety
- January 2012 - Physical Activity
- December 2011 - Setting Media Limits
- November 2011 - Good Nutrition
- October 2011 - Routines at Home
- September 2011 - Positive Behaviors
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living