What Every Adult Child Should Know: Protecting Your Retirement
What Every Adult Child Should Know: protecting YOUR retirement
Registration Form - Print and Mail with Registration Fee or Register online at http://bit.ly/FamFinReg
$20 / person or household Program Registration Fee
120 page Workbook provided at the Orientation and Overview session
- FREE Electronic Copy or
- $15 Pre-ordered Printed Copy of 120 page workbook
Orenientation and Program Overview January 14 - 6 PM
- Meet at theCounty Extension office for a two-hour Orientation and program overview.
- Bring your computer, tablet or iPad. All materials will be provided to you in an electronic format to assist with the updating and duplicating of forms.
- If you wish to work with hard copies, you are welcome to print off and share the materials with other family members.
- It is not necessary to complete all the worksheets in each chapter before moving on. Work at your own pace.
- Each week, you will begin watching videos and working through the materials for the next session. These are available to you online to work on at your own pace.
Each Tuesday evening at 6:00 PM we will meet online for discussion, sharing and questions and an occasional guest speaker.
LESSONS FOR THE WEEK OF…
Jan. 21 Understanding Your Starting Point
Jan. 28 Why It Is Essential to Plan Ahead: Wills, Living Wills, OnlineDurable Power of Attorney
Feb. 4 Don't Forget to Plan for Your Retirement: Ways to Continue Tax-Deferred Savings While Caregiving
Feb. 11 Alternative Caregiving Arrangements: In-Home Care, Adult Day Care, OnlineRespite, Residential , Hospice Care
Feb. 18 Paying for Care: Long-Term Care Insurance, OnlineVeterans Benefits , Medicare, Medigap and Medicaid
Feb. 25 Taking Time and Planning Ahead: Effective Communication is Essential
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living