Farmland Leasing Workshop
Cerro Gordo County Farmland Leasing Workshop
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Muse-Norris, NIACC, 500 College Drive, Mason City
It’s the time of year when farmland leases come up for review. This workshop will guide landowners and renters through the process of finding the right kind of lease for their situation. The workshop will be led Kelvin Leibold, Iowa State University Extension Farm Management Specialist.
- $20 per individual or $30 percouple – includes workbook. Please register prior to workshop.
- Register at the Cerro Gordo County Extension, 2023 S. Federal, Mason City or call 641-423-0844 for more information. Registration fees are used to offset expenses.
The Leasing Meetings page (www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/info/meetings.html) lists available meeting dates, locations, and registration information. Locations will be added as they become available, or contact any county extension office to find the nearest meeting location. The Leasing section (www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/wdleasing.html) of Ag Decision Maker also provides useful materials for negotiating leases, information on various types of leases, and lease forms.
Other area meetings include:
- Clarion - Aug. 5, 9 am, Wright Co. Ext. Office, 210 1st St. SW, 515-532-3453
- Humboldt - Aug. 5, 1:30 pm, Humboldt Co. Ext. Office, 727 Sumner Ave., 515-332-2201
- Grundy Center - Aug. 6, 7 pm, Grundy Co. Ext. Office, 703 F. Ave., 319-824-6979
- Algona - Aug. 8, 9 am, Kossuth Co. Ext. Office, 1121-B Hwy 18 E, 515-295-2469
- Allison - Aug. 12, 9 am, Butler Co. Ext. Office, 320 N. Main St., 319-267-2707
- Garner - Aug. 14, 1:30 pm, Garner Education Center, 327 W. 8th St., 641-923-2856
- Forest City - Aug. 14, 7 pm, Titonka Savings Bank, 101 Hwy 69 N, 641-584-2261
- Webster City - Aug. 15, 9 am, Hamilton Co. Ext. Office, 311 Bank St., 515-832-9597
- Fort Dodge - Aug. 15, 1:30 pm, Webster Co. Ext. Office, 217 S. 25th St. Suite C 12, 515-576-2119
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living