Budget Basics Class
Thank you for registering for Budget Basics. We are looking forward to seeing you online.
Prior to our first class:
Please print prior to class:
· Please go to www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect and run a systems check to ensure you will have the best possible learning experience.
· If this is your first time taking an ISU Extension online class, you may want to view a short tutorial on how to participate in a CONNECT supported class. Go to
At class time go to:
Session 1 (Noon: Dec. 7) or (5:30 PM: Dec.2) at: http://connect.extension.iastate.edu/budgetbasics1
Session 2 (Noon: Dec. 14) or (5:30 PM: Dec. 9) at: http://connect.extension.iastate.edu/budgetbasics2
Session 3 (Noon: Dec. 21) or (5:30 PM: Dec. 16) at: http://connect.extension.iastate.edu/budgetbasics3
· Mix or match times that work for you. Attend noon or evening as long as you view the classes (Session 1, 2, and 3) in consecutive order.
· Each session is one hour long.
· Use headphones or speakers to hear the instructor.
· Participate by typing your questions and comments in the chat box.
It is recommended that you logon 15 minutes prior to start time. If you have difficulties call 641-512-0650 or 641-380-1475 for assistance.
Additional materials are posted as a PDF and will print in the order they are used in the class.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns-
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living