CEDAR COUNTY YOUTH COUNCIL APPLICATION
Cedar County 4H members in grades 10, 11, and 12 can apply to be a 2016 - 2017 County Council Member.
Requirements for Cedar County Youth Council Membership:
- County Youth Council membership is open to all 4-H members who will be in grades 10, 11 or 12 for the upcoming year.
Must be an active 4-H members - "Active Member Status" must be maintained at all times - both as a 4-H club member
and as a county council member. This includes beginning of the 4-H year and at the end of the 4-H year.
- Yearly 4-H enrollment must be completed by the required date.
- Must be able to attend monthly meetings and participate in council planned activities.
- Must be able to maintain the 75% meeting attendance rule.
Application must happen each year you would like to be a member. (It is not automatic that you will be selected
to serve as a county youth council members each year you apply).
- Length of 4-H membership does not influence your opportunity to become a county youth council member.
- An interview schedule will be provided once applications are turned in.
All Applications are due by June 30, 2016 at 4:00 pm to the Cedar County Extension Office.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living