Cedar County Project Award Application
- Please mark the form below for the project award you are eligible to apply for.
To apply for project awards, you must have carried the project area for a minimum of two years with your
most recent enrollment in the project area occurring during the most recent 4-H year.
The number of awards given in each project area in each age division will be based on the merit of the
support materials. This will include knowledge and skills gained in project work, the goals, your plans to
attain goals, growth as a result of the goals, citizenship and leadership related to project work.
- All record materials must be submitted to be considered for project awards.
- All applications are due the First Friday in September to the Extension Office by 4:00 pm.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living