2015 4-H Fair Food Stand Schedule for Workers
4-H FOOD STAND WORK SCHEDULE
Club leaders should have names of the workers for the Exhibit Building turned into the Extension Office prior to July 1, 2015
WEDNESDAY – JULY 8
6:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Youth Council
10:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Center Ring Leaders
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Lowden Lasers
THURSDAY – JULY 9
6:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Center Ring Leaders
10:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Sugar Creek Challengers
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 pm Inland 4-H
FRIDAY - JULY 10
6:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Pork Center Pioneers
10:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Harmony Hustlers
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sugar Creek Challengers
SATURDAY – JULY 11
6:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. New Horizons
10:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Lowden Lasers
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Springdale Wildcats
SUNDAY – JULY 12
6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Inland 4-H
10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Harmony Hustlers
1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. New Horizons
- Club leaders should have names of the workers for the Food Stand Building turned into the office prior to July 1, 2015.
- Leaders may complete the below form on line or download the forms from the website.
- All 4-H members and parents are expected to be available for the shift assigned to them by the leaders. It is important that you arrive a few minutes early for your shift and that you stay until your replacement arrives.
- The last shift of the day is responsible for final cleaning of the building and restrooms and securing the building.
- Each club must send $25 to the Extension Office to help defray the cost of baked goods for the food stand. This is due July 1.
- The success of the food stand depends on the youth and parents accepting their responsibility and completing their assigned task.
- If you have questions – please contact the Extension Office.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living