2014 Summer Day Camps open to all youth!
Birds, butterflies, rockets, frogs, exploration and adventures. What do they all have in common? Summer Daycamps of course! In partnership with the Cass County Conservation Board, we are offering three camps for youth in grades K-2, 3-5 and grades 6-8.
K-2nd Grade: Mazing Metamorphosis ~ Learn about frogs & butterflies, make crafts, build friendships and play games!
· May 29 & 30 — 9 AM-12 PM @ Lake Anita (Shelter #5), Anita - Registration Deadline May 23
· June 2 & 3 — 9 AM-12 PM @ Cold Springs Park, Lewis - Registration Deadline May 23
· June 16 & 17 — 9 AM-12 PM or 1 PM-4 PM @ Sunnyside Park, Atlantic - Registration Deadline June 6
3rd-5th Grade: Fun & Flight ~ Explore things that fly through crafts, games and fun! Bring a sack lunch.
· June 5 — 10 AM-3 PM @ Lake Anita (Shelter #5), Anita - Registration Deadline May 23
· June 6 — 10 AM-3 PM @ Cold Springs Park, Lewis - Registration Deadline May 23
· June 13 —10 AM-3 PM @ Sunnyside Park, (Camblin Additiion Shelter) Atlantic - Registration Deadline June 6
6th-8th Grade: Outdoor Adventure Camp ~ Learn outdoor skills such as forestry, geocaching, hiking and dutch oven cooking (lunch) over a campfire! Busing is available from Cass Co. Community center, depart 8am, and return at 5 pm. Thursday, July 10, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM at Cold Springs Park, Lewis. - Registration Deadline June 27
The cost of the 2014 summer daycamps are $10 for each participant. Please make checks payable to: Cass County Extension.
Please contact the Cass County Extension Office by the deadline listed above to register. *Please Note– grades listed above refer to grade just completed. Questions: Call 243-1132!
Click here to download the registration form
Click here to download the medical release form (required for all non 4-H youth)
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living